Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Apply the gel remembering, the thinner the coats the better the finish...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply your chosen colour coat in the same way as the base coat; a thin coat, cap the end, avoid your skin.
- Cure the Gel Polish for 60 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 building up the colour each time. 1 coat will give a sheer finish, 2 is normal, 3 will be a solid colour.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Top Coat just like all the others.
- Cure the Gel Top Coat for 60 seconds.
- Use a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe to remove the sticky residue leaving super shiny nails. Note that you do not need this step if you get the Top Coat No Wipe
2 ways of removal choose what fits best for you and your customers.
A. Use Bluesky drill or Bluesky file to soak off the color film.
B. Wipe each nail with alcohol to remove the color film.
This is it! quick and easy… Enjoy!